Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Jubees, cannote and a hair cut

There is one little boy that just melts my heart.

He loves tractors, trucks, especially trucks with trailors, trains, cars....yes, anything with a motor. He will say anything you want him to say, in his own special way.






He love jubees (blueberries) and cannote (cantalope) and that sweet little boy just had his first hair cut!















He is sweet hearted, affectionate, passionate, smelly and violent. I think those first things soften the blow of the later. In short, he's a boy.









A constant blaze of motion. When I think about the first men to follow Jesus I have to believe they contained these same attributes.







I look forward to seeing what God has planned for that little man. And I am thankful for the man of God that he has for a father.









PS - Here's to hopin his father doesn't see the picture I posted of him on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment