Friday, September 9, 2011

let the fun begin


Check out those boots..belong to his sister.
So the work begins. Well really I've already been packing so I guess technically I've already been working. And I guess being a wife, a mom and everything else means I've been working. So let me say it like this...It's about to get much busier than usual.








We will be closing on our new home next Wednesday if the Lord wills it. And Jonathan has given me permission to get excited now!!!!!!!! those show my excitement!!!!!!!!

Ok, I'm trying to get it together.

Her other eye is just as blue


So to add to the excitement, this little girl, my baby girl, my momma's girl is having a birthday! She makes me look at life with such wonder. I want to enjoy life like she does. We're having her birthday party tomorrow. I can't wait to share the pictures....that little girl just makes me smile..and makes her daddy buy another gun.
















This girl here, she's excited about going shopping with her daddy to get her little sister a birthday present. She's such a good big sister. And she started her daddy's gun collection.

I hate it for my future son-in-laws....it's going to be rough.

Aside from the big birthday celebration the kids are so excited about our new home. Every time we go there they ask "When they can we stay there longer?" and "Why do we have to leave?"
















But for now I have little buster here show you our trampoline. See it over there? That's where Jonathan shot a skunk about 30 minutes ago. And to the right is our back porch. That's where I was standing with the spot light. And yes it still stinks in my house. Unfortunately, poor Jeb wasn't as lucky and is still trying to wipe the stink of off his face.















And this little guy, I can't imagine the girls without him. It's so funny coming from a having no siblings. I can't imagine any of my little ones without the other. They so complete each other and bless my life every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment