Monday, September 5, 2011

Lots of fun stuff going on around here. We're still waiting on the finalizing of the house stuff. We got to go by there today and see everything in the rain. I can't wait until we're there.

Since we've been pretty busy around here some things have, well, not been a priority. So yes I put my baby boy down in his crib with very dirty feet....it could be worse, right?

And the girls have been busy creating and enjoying life here so close to family. Cousin B stopped over the other day and helped the girls build a fun fort..that is still up currently. The girls have been sleeping together under it for the last two nights.


We also had a wonderful week spending time with Jonathan's brother. The kids absolutely adore him and I think the feeling is mutual.
A little hard to see Gamma's beautiful blues but they're there.

And Papa has a set of pretty ones too.

It's funny as I was looking through these pictures I realized (again) what beautiful eyes I married. Those bright blue eyes run deep through Jonathan's family and I just LOVE them!

It's also made me realize how few picture I have of those beautiful blues I love so much. It may be because of the death stares that I get when I aim my camera his direction. I'm going to have to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment