Thursday, August 25, 2011

Busy busyness


Things are going fast and exciting! So neat to see all the wonderful friends and family around us volunteering help.






It's amazing to see how quickly our little green people are growing. I'm so proud of each one of them.




We are finishing up week 10 of school and the world is giving us so much to explore. We've had earthquakes and a looming hurricane to spark curious minds. I've been fairly dependent on the computer since all my resource books are now packed but I've loved kids natural curiosity....well, most of the time.




I will miss the beautiful sunsets we have at this little house and the numerous opportunities the kids have to be with family.








We have been so blessed.


2 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures. Great to see you today at coop. Looking forward to watching your family grow this year at the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to check my comments more often...just saw yours! You'll need to bring your people over to our new place and let them get good and dirty in the creek!!

    ReplyDelete