Wednesday, August 31, 2011

slowly moving, moving slowly

So God is teaching us patience. We were told that they were working to close by the end of the month. Well, we didn't close today...so we wait.

Realistically the closing on our contract states September 15 or earlier so there is plenty of time. I feel like a little impatient child, stomping my foot that things haven't gone my way. So I need to grow up a little and get over it!

I am blessed with so many friends that have offered to help us move. One friend is going to be my painting buddy! I have my paint chips and my list and I am ready to go. Just so excited to see how we are going to be able to use this land in part of God's plan.

Meanwhile I box things up...a little each day...well, not today...but tomorrow.

Future plans are also to plan my baby girls birthday tea party! She is so excited and I don't want her to get lost in the busyness of the move. We have the plates and invitations ready to go. Plenty of pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment